Local Reports (RDLC) GS1-128 Barcode Generating Library
Local Reports (RDLC) GS1-128 (EAN/UPC-128) Barcode Generating Library is an advanced developer-oriented barcoding dll, which can be easily installed to .NET RDLC developing environment. This GS1-128 (EAN/UPC-128) barcode generator SDK is used to create GS1-128 barcode images in RDLC reports.
GS1-128 (EAN/UPC-128) Barcode Generator Library for Local Reports (RDLC) - Overview
RDLC reports, created by the Visual Studio ReportViewer control based on Report Definition Language Client Side, are local reports and completely run in local processing mode. In Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010, the client reports can be easily created in your .NET application projects and viewed in either ASP.NET web pages or Windows Forms with the ReportViewer control.
This RDLC GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) RDLC barcode library compiles GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode generating features into a single dll. To generate GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode images in RDLC reports, the GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode library should be used as a custom assembly into the local reports Code section for Visual Studio does not support drag and drop third party control when designing the reports in a local processing mode.
Other popular barcode creating solutions for GS1-128(EAN/UCC-128) barcode image generation in .NET applications:
RDLC GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) Barcode Generation SDK - Features
- Generate quality GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode images in local reports using .NET RDLC barcoding dll
- Create local reports using Visual Studio ReportViewer control with GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode image generation features
- Generate GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcodes in local reports using 100% managed C# code DLL assembly
- Integrating the GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode library into local reports project using C#
- Generating GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode images in rdlc reports using VB.NET class codes
- Exporting client report definition (.rdlc) file with GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode images to PDF and Excel
- Support automatically checksum calculation for GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128)
- Support GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode generation in .NET framework 2.0 onwards as well as Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or higher
RDLC GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) Barcode Generation SDK - Barcode Image Properties
- Generated GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode images can be saved to JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, or TIFF formats files in RDLC reports
- Size-related settings of created GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode images can be redefined in local reports(RDLC), like bar width, barcode symbol height & width
- GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) barcode creating orientations can be adjusted to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees in an rdlc report
- Human-readable text of generated GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) in RDLC reports can be hid or displayed
- Printing resolutions of created GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) can be also user-defined in RDLC local reports
How to Generate Barcodes in RDLC Reports using Barcode Generator Library
RDLC GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) Barcode Generation SDK - Barcode Types
- 2D Barcodes:Data Matrix for RDLC, PDF417 for RDLC and QR Code for RDLC.
- EAN/UPC Barcodes:ISSN for RDLC, ISBN for RDLC, UPC E for RDLC, UPC A for RDLC, EAN 8 for RDLC and EAN 13 for RDLC.
- Alphanumeric Barcodes:Code 93 for RDLC, Code 39 for RDLC and GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) for RDLC, Code 128 for RDLC.
- Numeric Barcodes:Code 11 for RDLC, Codabar for RDLC and MSI Plessey for RDLC.
- Postal Barcodes:Intelligent Mail Barcode for RDLC, RM4SCC for RDLC, USPS POSTNET for RDLC, USPS PLANET for RDLC,Identcode for RDLC and Leitcode for RDLC.
- Code 2 of 5 based Barcodes:Standard 2 of 5 for RDLC, Interleaved 2 of 5 for RDLC and ITF14 for RDLC.