QR Code SDK for Local Reports (RDLC)
QR Code Generator Component for Local Reports (RDLC)is used to Create, generate QR Code image in RDLC reports to develop Reporting Services.
Barcode Generator Library for QR Code Generation in Local Reports (RDLC)
RDLC reports, created by the Visual Studio ReportViewer control based on Report Definition Language Client Side, are local reports and completely run in local processing mode. In Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010, the client reports can be easily created in your .NET application projects and viewed in either ASP.NET web pages or Windows Forms with the ReportViewer control.
Our RDLC barcode library is used for adding QR Code generation features into local reports. To generate QR Code barcode images in RDLC reports, the QR Code barcode library should be used as a custom assembly into the local reports Code section for Visual Studio does not support drag and drop third party control when designing the reports in a local processing mode.
Related solutions for generating QR Code barcode image:
Tech Features of Barcode SDK for QR Code Generation in RDLC Reports
- Generate quality QR Code barcode images in local reports using .NET barcode library for RDLC
- Support .NET framework 2.0 onwards as well as Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or higher
- Create local reports using Visual Studio ReportViewer control with QR Code barcode image generation features
- Easily create QR Code barcodes in local reports using 100% managed code DLL assembly created in C# .NET
- Strong named and digitally signed QR Code generating DLL assemblies for RDLC reports
- Integrating the QR Code barcode library into local reports project and generating QR Code barcode images in rdlc reports using C# or VB.NET
- Capable of exporting client report definition (.rdlc) file with QR Code barcode images on PDF and Excel
Customization of QR Code Barcode Generation in Local Reports
Various QR Code barcode options and settings are provided within the barcode generation library for RDLC to configure the generated QR Code properties.
- Directly developed from the QR Code Standard International Standard: ISO/IEC 18004.
- Generate QR Code barcode images in a client report definition (.rdlc) file in Visual Studio and save the QR Code images as JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, or TIFF formats.
- Using Sizing properties option, you are allowed to adjust the QR Code module width, QR Code bar height, margins and other QR Code size properties.
- Support QR Code barcode rotation, QR Code barcode images can be rotated to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees in an rdlc report.
- Resolution option is available for setting the resolution of output QR Code barcode images.
View QR Code Barcode Properties Table of RDLC Barcode Generator Library
How to Generate Barcodes in RDLC Reports with Barcode Generator Library
Other Supported Linear & 2D Barcode Types for RDLC QR Code Barcoding DLL
Barcode Generator SDK for RDLC reports is compatible with most common barcode symbology standards and supports more than seventy linear and two-dimensional barcode generation in local reports, such as:
- 2D Barcodes:Data Matrix for RDLC, PDF417 for RDLC and QR Code for RDLC.
- EAN/UPC Barcodes:ISSN for RDLC, ISBN for RDLC, UPC E for RDLC, UPC A for RDLC, EAN 8 for RDLC and EAN 13 for RDLC.
- Alphanumeric Barcodes:Code 93 for RDLC, Code 39 for RDLC and GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) for RDLC, Code 128 for RDLC.
- Numeric Barcodes:Code 11 for RDLC, Codabar for RDLC and MSI Plessey for RDLC.
- Postal Barcodes:Intelligent Mail Barcode for RDLC, RM4SCC for RDLC, USPS POSTNET for RDLC, USPS PLANET for RDLC,Identcode for RDLC and Leitcode for RDLC.
- Code 2 of 5 based Barcodes:Standard 2 of 5 for RDLC, Interleaved 2 of 5 for RDLC and ITF14 for RDLC.