.NET Barcode for ASP.NET
Generate & Create 1D/2D Barcodes using ASP.NET Barcode Control
Bar Code Generator Component for ASP.NET project is a professional barcode generator control, which lets developers easily create / generate linear and two dimensional barcodes in ASP.NET web applications. It is able to generate barcode images as required style. Barcode images, created by this ASP.NET barcode generating control, are absolutely scannable with any type of barcode scanners. The ASP.NET barcode generator offers the most affordable barcode component product for barcode ASP.NET professionals.
Create Barcodes in all ASP.NET Web Projects
- Capable of generating barcodes in ASP.NET Web Site design-time and runtime
- Create barcodes in Console Application runtime and Class Library runtime
- Generate barcodes in ASP.NET Web Services runtime
- Generate barcodes in ASP.NET Crystal Reports Web site runtime
- Display barcode images on all major web browsers, like Internet Browser, Firefox, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome
ASP.NET Barcode Generator Component Developer Guide
ASP.NET Barcode Generator Component Technology
- ASP.NET barcode control is a 100% managed code product built in C#.NET
- Strong named assemblies and signed DLLs for ASP.NET 2.0 and up
- Easy to generate barcodes in Visual Basic, C#, and Borland Delphi, etc for .NET
- Easily create barcode images in ASP.NET with drag & drop implementation support
- Generate barcodes in image files and byte stream objects
Special Features of ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control
- Automatically calculate check digit: ASP.NET barcode generator control is able to calculate the checksum or check digits automatically for all barcode symbologies embedded in ASP.NET projects
- 2-digit or 5-digit supplements: capable of creating 2 or 5 supplemental digits add-ons for EAN, UPC, ISBN, and ISSN barcode
- Create bearer bars: it is really easy to add bearer bars for linear/1D itf-14 barcode symbology
- Tilde functionality compatibility: functions such as returns, tabs, GS function, and RS function can be easily encoded into a barcode
- Support GS1 specification: the ASP.NET barcode control is capable of adding the Application identifiers to Code 128 barcodes for GS1-128
Powerful Functions of ASP.NET Barcoding Library
The ASP.NET barcode generator provides flexible barcode generating properties for users to set the barcode as their own style or requirements. However, each barcode type has been set with default values, which are recommended for printing high quality barcode image.
- Easy to customize barcode size: it is really easy to change the barcode size properties, including bar module width/height, barcode image size, margins, wide to narrow ratio, etc.
- Export barcode to multiple image formats files: generated barcodes in ASP.NET can be saved as JPG/JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and TIFF image files in a specified name
- Display barcodes in four orientation angles: linear and two dimensional barcodes created in all ASP.NET projects can be rotate to 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees
- Customizable barcode resolution: printing barcode image resolution can be configured as requirements
- Display encoded text on barcode image: the encoded barcode characters can be displayed on the barcode images or not for human readable
- Thermal printer support: high quality barcode images can be printed on high resolution printers as well as on low resolution printers like the thermal printers
ASP.NET Barcode Generator Supported Barcode Types
Barcode control for ASP.NET
web application, barcode class library (DLL), is able to create many popular 1D/2D bar code symbologies.
Its supported 2d barcode types are QR Code in ASP.NET
, PDF417 in ASP.NET
, Data Matrix in ASP.NET
It can generate & print linear barcode types, like:
- EAN/UPC Barcode:EAN 13 in ASP.NET, EAN 8 in ASP.NET, UPC A in ASP.NET, UPC-E in ASP.NET.
- Book-related Barcodes:ISBN in ASP.NET, ISSN in ASP.NET.
- Alphanumeric Barcodes:Code 39 in ASP.NET, Code 93 in ASP.NET, Code 128 in ASP.NET, GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) in ASP.NET.
- Code 25-related Barcodes:Standard 2 of 5 in ASP.NET, Interleaved 2 of 5 in ASP.NET, ITF14 in ASP.NET.
- Postal Barcodes: Intelligent Mail Barcode in ASP.NET , USPS POSTNET in ASP.NET, Planet in ASP.NET, Identcode in ASP.NET, Leitcode in ASP.NET, RM4SCC in ASP.NET
- Other 1D Barcodes:Code 11 in ASP.NET, Codabar in ASP.NET, MSI Plessey in ASP.NET.
ASP.NET Barcode Generating SDK Compatibility
- ASP.NET Barcode is purely written in .NET C#. And it supports ASP.NET web application environment
- ASP.NET Barcode library can be used in all major Windows operating systems, which supports .NET 2003 or later version
- ASP.NET barcode generated images are also compatible with all major web browsers, like Internet Browser, Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome
ASP.NET Barcoding Component for C# Class
Our ASP.NET barcode generator sdk help developers easily generate linear & 2d barcode images in ASP.NET web applications using C#.NET class programming language.
ASP.NET Barcoding Component for VB.NET Class
This ASP.NET barcode generator sdk can not only support C# class code,but also VB.NET class codes. Thus, .NET develoeprs can generate standard barcode images using VB.NET class code.
ASP.NET Barcode - Download Free Trial Version
.NET Barcode for ASP.NET - Licenses & Prices
.NET Barcode for ASP.NET
|Small Company Developer License
||One Developer License
||Five Developer License
||Unlimited Developer License
includes: Code39, Code128, UPC, EAN, and other linear symbologies
2D + Linear Package
Includes: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and all Linear barcodes symbologies
Related Barcode Generating Library