Java Barcode Generator for Data Matrix, PDF 417, QR Code, UPC/EAN, Code 128, Code 39
Java barcode is a barcode generator designed for Java developers who need add the barcode creation functionalities into their Java applications. The Java barcode generator provided by KeepDynamic is a reliable and professional Java barcode generation component, which allows the Java developers to easily and quickly integrate the barcode generation features into their Java developmental environment and Java applications.
Java Barcode - Overview
The KeepDynamic's Java barcode generator supports the creation of most common 1D and 2D barcodes, like Code 3 of 9 barcodes, 2 of 5 barcodes, UPC barcodes, EAN barcodes, USPS Intelligent Mail, Data Matrix, PDF417, and QR Code. All barcodes are directly generated from the latest barcode symbologies ISO specifications using the Java barcode generator.
The Java barcode generation component is entirely written in Java and supports JDK 1.4 and greater versions. Java class library, Java Servlet, Java Applet, and JavaBean are provided in each barcode type symbology package to generate barcodes in various Java projects and Java applications. All barcode symbologies are combined into a single and small size JAR file.
Java Barcode - Features & Benefits
- Various Java platforms support: the Java barcode generation component can be used on Java 2SE, Java 2EE and Java ME platforms. It is easy to add the barcode creation functionalities into your Java projects.
- Java server projects support: the Java barcode generator generates most common linear and matrix barcodes in Web server projects and supports JSP, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), and Web service.
- Browsers compatibility: compatible with multiple web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome.
- System requirements: support all operating systems with a Java Virtual Machine (JVM), such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS, UNIX, and Solaris.
- Headless Java compatibility: Headless Java is provided in each barcode type generator package for creating barcode images without a graphic environment.
- Java applet: with the Java applet support, barcode images can be easily integrated on web pages.
- Java servlet: it is provided with the barcode generation package to create barcode images at server side projects. Java servlet can also be used as an image to embed in dynamic HTML.
- JavaBean support: barcode JavaBean is included in the barcode package for easy integrating with your Java developmental environments.
- Java class libraries: Java barcode class libraries in the package make you easily integrate barcode creation functionalities into your Java applications.
- Encapsulated PostScript support: we also provide Java barcode creation EPS plug-in to support generating barcode images in Encapsulated PostScript.
- Barcode class library redistribution: no activation key and no registration code are required for the class library redistribution of Java barcode generator requires.
- Jasper reports support: It is easy to integrate the Java barcode generation component into the Jasper reports and create linear and matrix barcodes in Jasper reports.
- Oracle reports support: the Java barcode generator support 1D and 2D barcodes generation in Oracle reports.
- iReport barcode capability: Using the Java barcode generator, you can easily add the barcode creation functionalities in iReport.
- BIRT Project compatibility: Java barcode generation component is compatible with BIRT Project and can generate barcode images in BIRT Project.
- Multiple barcode images formats support: The Java barcode generator support outputting barcode images as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF.
- Barcode image size settings support: with flexible barcode size support, it is easy to change the barcode image size, X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, bar width and height as well as margins.
- Barcode orientation: all barcode images generated by the Java barcode generator can be set to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Barcode text display: the digits to be encoded can be displayed or not for linear barcodes with the barcode text settings.
- Barcode resolution: the resolution of barcode image is flexible and can be set with the dpi (dots per inch).
- Barcode image colors settings: the users can configure the background color, foreground color as well as text color of each barcode type image.
- Automatic checksum: using the Java barcode generator, the checksum can be automatically added to many linear barcodes.
- Supplement digit: EAN 2 and EAN 5 supplemental digits add-ons, UPC 2 and UPC 5 supplemental digits add-ons are supported by the Java barcode generator.
- Thermal printer support: the Java barcode generator can generate high quality barcode images on low resolution printers, like thermal printer, as well as on high resolution printers.
- Bearer bar support: bearer bar is available for itf-14 and other linear barcodes. The users can select a top/bottom or rectangle bearer bars for itf-14.
- Tilde functionality support: it is easy to encode the returns, tabs, GS function, and RS function into a barcode.
- GS1 compatibility: the Java barcode generator supports GS1 specifications for Code 128, Data Matrix, and QR Code. It provides methods to add the application identifiers into Code 128 barcodes.
- Various output formats support: in addition to generate barcodes into various image formats, you can output the barcodes to Outputstream, BufferedImage, bytecodes, and Java Graphics2D objects.
- Copy to clipboard support: It allows the users copying the output to the Windows Clipboard and then is able to paste the output to any Windows application supporting the Clipboard.
Java Barcode - Barcode Types Support:
- 2D Barcodes:Data Matrix, PDF-417 and QR-Code.
- Code-39 Related Barcodes: Code-39 and Code-93.
- Code-128 Related Barcodes:Code-128 and GS1-128/UCC/EAN-128.
- Code-25 Related Barcodes:Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-14, Identcode and Leitcode.
- EAN/UPC Related Barcodes:EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN, ISSN, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Other Linear Barcodes:Codabar, Code-11, POSTNET, PLANET, USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (OneCode), RM4SCC and MSI Plessey
Java Barcode - Developer Guide
Java Barcode - Free Trial Package Download
Java Barcode - Licenses & Prices
Java Barcode Generator
|Small Company Developer License
||One Developer License
||Five Developer License
||Unlimited Developer License
includes: Code39, Code128, UPC, EAN, and other linear symbologies
2D + Linear Package
Includes: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and all Linear barcodes symbologies
Quick access to Java Reporting barcode generation guide: