BIRT Barcode Generator Plug-in
BIRT Barcode Generator - Overview
Eclipse BIRT Barcode Maker add-in is a barcode generator designed for BIRT reports. It can be used as an Eclipse BIRT custom extend report item like all other report items. All barcode types generated by the Eclipse BIRT Barcode Maker add-in are compatible with the latest barcode symbology specifications.
Using this BIRT Barcode maker add-in, the creation of barcode images is easy and simple. More than 20 barcode types can be created with this BIRT barcode add-in, including Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Intelligent Mail barcode, Codabar, UCC/EAN barcodes and etc.
Technologies of the Eclipse BIRT Barcode Maker Add-in
This BIRT barcode maker add-in is entirely built in BIRT Custom Extended Report Item Framework. It is easy to install the barcode maker add-in in Eclipse BIRT reports applications and insert barcodes on BIRT reports. All BIRT reports running environments are supported by this barcode maker add-in. Various barcode types generation features are combined into a single JAR file, which makes it esay easy deploying the BIRT barcode add-in with the reporting solutions.
Barcode Images Generated by Eclipse BIRT Barcode Maker Add-in
This Eclipse BIRT Barcode Maker add-in can generate high-quality barcodes, which can be printed or saved as image files like JPG, GIF, PNG and BMP formats. Flexible barcode size support allows the customer to adjust the bar width(X dimension), wide to narrow ratio, barcode width and height, margins and the space. Wide to narrow ratios like 2:1 and 3:1 are supported for Codabar, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and MSI symbologies. Customers can also define the printing resolution based on their specific requirements.
Customization of Barcode for Eclipse BIRT Reports
This BIRT barcode maker add-in supports generating many different linear barcodes and 2D barcodes. Users can choose the specific barcode types that they needed and configure the barcode type's parameters.
- The text display option helps you display or hide the encoded barcode data.
- Barcode generating orientation can be set to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees, and decoded by common scanner without any difficulty.
- The checksum characters may be enabled or disabled with the automatic calculations.
Eclipse BIRT Barcode Generator Supported Types
- 2D Barcodes: Data Matrix, PDF-417 and QR-Code.
- Alphanumeric Barcodes: Code-39, Code-128 and GS1-128/UCC/EAN-128.
- UPC / EAN Barcodes: EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Numeric Barcodes: Codabar, Code-11, ISBN, ISSN, MSI Plessey, and Code-93.
- Postal Barcodes: Identcode,Leitcode, RM4SCC, POSTNET, PLANET and USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (OneCode).
- Code 2 of 5 based Barcodes: Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5 and ITF-14.
Eclipse BIRT Barcode Generator Tutorial
Eclipse BIRT Barcode Generator Download
Eclipse BIRT Barcode Generator - Price & Purchase
Eclipse BIRT Barcode Plug-In
||One Developer License
||Five Developer License
||Unlimited Developer License
includes: Code39, Code128, UPC, EAN, and other linear symbologies
2D + Linear Package
Includes: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and all Linear barcodes symbologies