Eclipse BIRT UPC-A Barcode Maker add-ins is a Java UPC-A barcode generator designed for BIRT reports. The UPC-A BIRT reporting maker can be used as an Eclipse BIRT custom extend report item like all other report items. UPC-A barcode generated by the Eclipse BIRT UPC-A Barcode Maker is compatible with the latest UPC-A barcode symbology specifications. Using this BIRT UPC-A Barcode maker add-in, the creation of UPC-A barcode images is easy and simple. More than 70 barcode types can be created with the Java barcode generator in BIRT report, like Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Intelligent Mail barcode, UPC-A, UCC/EAN barcodes and etc.
How to generate & create UPC-A barcode images in other reports:
Technologies of the Eclipse BIRT UPC-A Barcode Creating Control
This BIRT UPC-A barcode maker add-ins is entirely built in BIRT Custom Extended Report Item Framework. It is easy to install the UPC-A barcode maker add-in in Eclipse BIRT reports applications and insert UPC-A barcodes on BIRT reports. All BIRT reports running environments are supported by this UPC-A barcode maker. The UPC-A BIRT bar coding features are combined into a single JAR file, BIRT Barcode Generator, for easy deploying the BIRT UPC-A barcode generator with the reporting solutions.
Customization of UPC-A Barcode Images using Eclipse BIRT UPC-A Maker / Generator
Using this Eclipse BIRT UPC-A creating library, users can easily change many parameters of UPC-A. For example:
- Generate & output UPC-A barcode images to JPG, GIF, PNG and BMP formats image files.
- Tailor UPC-A barcode image sizes flexibly, including bar width, image size & margins.
- Display or hide human-readable text.
- Support generating UPCA in four rotations.
- Select certain printing resolutions for generating UPC-A in BIRT Reports.
Eclipse BIRT UPC-A Barcode Generator Tutorial
EAN-13 Barcode Generator for Eclipse BIRT - Supported Barcode Types
- 2D Barcodes: Data Matrix, PDF-417 and QR-Code.
- Alphanumeric Barcodes: Code-39, Code-128 and GS1-128/UCC/EAN-128.
- UPC / EAN Barcodes: EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Numeric Barcodes: Codabar, Code-11, ISBN, ISSN, MSI Plessey, and Code-93.
- Postal Barcodes: Identcode,Leitcode, RM4SCC, POSTNET, PLANET and USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (OneCode).
- Code 2 of 5 based Barcodes: Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5 and ITF-14.