2D barcode reader component decodes QR Code images using (VB.NET)Visual Basic class codes in .NET applications.
VB.NET QR Code Barcode Decoder - Overview
The VB .NET QR Code reader control SDK scans and interprets QR Code images generated in .NET framework applications. This VB .NET QR Code reading scanner control may be easily utilized in VB .NET and C# .NET development environments.
VB.NET QR Code Barcode Decoder - Features
- This VB .NET QR Code reading scanner control SDK is entirely written in managed C#.
- The VB .NET QR Code scanning library is able to be integrated into the VB .NET, C# .NET, ASP.NET projects and Windows Forms applications.
- It is compatible with .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 or greater version.
- It still supports the SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) & Crystal Reports for .NET.
- The VB .NET QR Code reading scanner control may easy to decode QR CODE images from scanned documents, clipboard and TIFF, JPEG and GIF.
- QR Code barcodes in multi-page TIFF and multiple QR Code barcodes in one image are also supported.
- Perpetual and royalty-free licenses of this library are provided to the developers.
VB.NET Barcode Reader Tutorial
- Add KeepDynamic.BarcodeReader.dll to .NET project by adding reference.
- Use following VB.NET class code to read & scan QR Code images in .NET applications
Dim barcodeValues As String() = BarcodeReader.read("your-barcode-image-filename", KeepDynamic.BarcodeReader.Type.QRCode)
VB.NET QR Code Barcode Reader Library Supported Barcode TYpes
VB .NET Barcode Recognition Reader Control package includes more than 70+ linear (1D) and matrix (2D) barcode readers or scanners, such as:
Decode & Recognize barcode in other Applications