This PDF417 barcode reader library can scan & decode PDF417 barcodes from .NET image objects and image files using C# class code. This C# .NET PDF 417 barcode reader can decode multiple PDF 417 barcodes in .NET class applications quite fast.
Introduction - C#.NET PDF417 Barcode Reader Control
- Time-tested C#.NET PDF417 barcode reader control that can scan & decode barcode in .NET framework 2.0 and above
- Strongly-named and digitally-signed PDF417 barcode reader component that is buili in completely managed C# code
- Able to decode & read PDF417 barcode from image files and return scanning result to binary strings
- Easy to read & decode all PDF417 barcodes from source image file using one-line C# class code
- This C#.NET PDF417 barcode reader control can be also used in common .NET developing platforms, like ASP.NET web appication and .NET Windows Forms project
How to Decode PDF417 Using C#.NET Barcode Scanner Control?
- Add KeepDynamic.BarcodeReader.dll to .NET project by adding reference.
- Use following one-line C# code to decode & read all PDF417 barcodes from the source image file
string barcodeValues = BarcodeReader.read("your-barcode-image-filename", KeepDynamic.BarcodeReader.Type.PDF417);
Supported Barcode Types - C#.NET PDF417 Barcode Reading Component
Links to other barcode reader sdks for .NET class applications: